Terms and conditions
- All application documents have to be mailed to Ms. Uta Knoche by 1st of February 2018.
- Participants from US universities need to have a valid passport to travel to Europe.
- Non-US-citizens may need a VISA.
- Program fees (2500 €) are due after official acceptance letter (usually around 1st of March 2018). If participation is cancelled after official acceptance letter program fees will be refunded except of 750 € (administration fees). Bank account:
Leibniz Universität Hannover
Hochschulbüro für Internationales
IBAN DE81 2505 00000151 0483 94
Bank code 250 500 00
Account 151 048 394
Reference number: <will be handed in later>
- Payment by credit card is not possible.
- Bank charges may reduce the total amount received by LUH. Please consider to increase the amount accordingly.
- Accommodation will be at single dorm rooms with shared kitchen and bathrooms.
- German health insurance (including liability and accident insurances) is mandatory and included. Insurance is valid for all countries inside European Union during program terms.
- Participation in introduction week at the beginning of program terms and final presentations at the end of program terms is mandatory. Arrival and departure dates have to be set according to program dates, usually during the weekend before and after program terms.
- Participants will receive 12 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) which convert to a maximum of 6 US credit hours, depending on the regulations at your home university.
- Transcripts will be send out (scan and hard copy) to the participants' advisors shortly after program's end (usually one to two weeks later).
- Please notice that housing needs to be cleaned by the participant and that it has to be left in the same clean condition as it has been received. If rooms have to be cleaned after departure the participant will be charged with all additional cleaning costs. Moreover, transcript will be held back until payment is done.