Terms and conditions
- All participants from US universities need a valid passport to travel to Europe.
- Non-US-citizens may need a VISA.
- We will ask you to pay 750 € (out of 2,700 € program fee) after your application has arrived. The remaining balance of the fee is due after acceptance by an institute.
- Housing deposit of 50 € is due in cash during the first week of stay.
- Accommodation (single or double room) will be assigned in the order of submitted applications. There will be only male or female double rooms.
- German health insurance (including liability insurance and accident insurance) is mandatory and will be provided for all countries inside the European Union during program terms.
- Participation in introductory week (begin of program terms) and final presentations (end of program terms) are mandatory. Arrival and departure dates have to be set according to program dates.