Terms and conditions
- All participants from US universities need a valid passport to travel to Europe.
- Non-US-citizens may need a VISA.
- We will ask you to pay 750 € (out of 2,700 € program fee) after your application has arrived. The remaining balance of the fee is due till mid April.
- Housing deposit of 50 € is due in cash during the first week of stay.
- Accommodation (single or double room) will be assigned in the order of submitted applications. There will be only male or female double rooms.
- German health insurance (including liability insurance and accident insurance) is mandatory and will be provided from 13th of May until 6th of August for all countries inside the European Union.