It is highly recommended to check if your passed courses at your home university fit your desired institute's topics (read our FAQ's for more details). For a successful application please provide:
- Application form (coming soon)
- Letter of motivation (1-2 pages)
- Two letters of reference (written by professors)
- Transcript of records
- Scan of your passport
Please forward your application via e-mail to Ms. Uta Knoche by February 1st, 2018.
- 750 € (out of 2,500 € program fee) are due after your application has arrived. The remaining balance of the fee is due after acceptance at your chosen institute.
- All participants from US universities need a valid passport to travel to Europe
- Non-US-citizens may need a VISA
Please check our 'terms and conditions' for further information.